Marvels Avengers Update 1.58 patchotes
Update 1.58 has arrived for marvels Avengers, and here is a list of all changes and corrections added to this patch. This update brings many changes to the game, simple corrections and changes to improvements to the multiplayer of the game, animations and more. Everything is new with Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.58.
- Resemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative
- Multiplayer & Matchmaking
- Art & Animation
- User interface
- Equipment, challenges and rewards
- Known problems and workarounds
- Marvels Avengers Update 1.58 patches
Marvels Avengers Update 1.58 patches
Resemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative
- The game no longer freezes or does not crash after completion of the Resemble campaign.
- In the Discordant Sound Raid during the Law fight with Kawasaki leave the platforms that appear when Law is below, no more invisible collision areas.
- At the Discordant Sound Raid in the first jungle area, enemies no longer spawn in rocks or stairs.
- At the Discordant Sound RAID in the last indoor area, the Uranium Exposure rebuff now fills the entire area, so flyers can not dodge him.
- In the Discordant Sound Raid, the Command Crawler is no longer completely quiet when he is hit by Kamala’s hand while adhering to another enemy.
- In the Discordant Sound Raid, some occasions show extremely many echo portals on some occasions during the last LAW struggle.
- At the Discordant Sound Raid, enemies after the door button area are no longer captured, which previously prevented progress.
- In the Discordant Sound Raid, a problem has been resolved where players could not move when an IRON is bound to the Hulk buster than the elevator opened to the control room.
- When players in the Discordant Sound Raid use emotes or ranged attacks in the door buttons, buttons are no longer disabled.
- [PS4 / PS5] Murders are correctly animated in intermediate sequences after completion of the The Amazing Spider-Man mission chain.
- [PS4 / PS5] Fixed a problem in which every hero could complete the heroic target bomb of the cosmic threat network by Spider-Man.
Multiplayer & Matchmaking
- If the Discordant Sound Raid in the Control Room area with SHARI, all players are outdoors and there is no way back, they are now properly posted back.
- In the Discordant Sound Raid spawn player after completion of the control room no longer behind a wall when the host migrates during the charging screen.
Art & Animation
- Black spheres no longer appear when Iron Man Muon or Missile Reverberation equipment has equipped.
- The camera is now correctly followed if he applies a TakeDown to a Hunter crawler in Here Comes the Pain.
- [PS4 / PS5] Spider-you can no longer crawl to invisible walls in certain cards.
- [PS4 / PS5] The eyes of Spider-Mans underground suit now agree with the symbol where it lights up rather than red.
- [PS4 / PS5] Sound effects are available when Spider-Man tries to pick up Mjölnir on the Helicarrier.
- [PS4 / PS5] The Mark IV outfit of Spider-Man is no longer overdrive during idle animations.
- [PS4 / PS5] The Hoodie of Spider-Mans Wrestler-Outfits no longer cuts off near the bottom of the bottom.
- The game no longer reacts when the Gear Upgrade tutorial is closed when the shipment message is present.
- [PS4 / PS5] Various text improvements for the skills and benefits of Spider-Man.
- If Hunter Echoes are invisible, their rocket attacks are now visible.
- The use of Black Panther’s King’s Mercy in the underground area in Beating The Odds, where you must defeat 3 Prime Adept Synthroid, does not send any enemies through the door.
- Comic bonuses related to armor has been reduced to prevent players from receiving 100% armor that negates any damage.
- Previously, the steps were 1.1% / 12% / 13% / 14% / 15%
- You are now 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
- [PS4 / PS5] When the camera is moved horizontally during the Web bootability of Spider-Man, the screen does not wobble in the landing.
- [PS4 / PS5] Spider-Mans Hit The Sky skill increases as provided for the melee damage in the air.
- [PS4 / PS5] When Spider-Man attached to a wall to start with the wall race, it is no longer straight up, but towards the controller.
Equipment, challenges and rewards
- When upgrading equipment, the correct amount of upgrade modules is now consumed.
- [PS4 / PS5] With Spider-Mans advantage balanced reverberation, Rapid Spin adds Uranium damage now as intended.
- [PS4 / PS5] With Spider-Mans Balanced Scream Perk, Rapid Spin adds sound damage now as intended.
- [PS4 / PS5] Spider-Mans Wrecking Ball Overdrive PERK now grants the right amount of wreck regeneration as intended.
Known problems and workarounds
- The Discordant Sound RAID does not display the sound wall in the first button section, which stops progress. We are still in the active investigation, and thank you for all reports we received.
- Various crash and hanging problems during the RAID and OLT.
- In the Discordant Sound Raid, the COMMAND CRAWLER networks appear visually on strike team members, even after they have broken out.
- Buttons are sometimes accessible during the RAIDS.
The developers have managed to fix many problems related to the Discordant Sound Raid, so everyone should have a better experience after the implementation of this patch. Many of the corrections were made to the PS4 / PS5 versions of the game, so players of these consoles will get the most out of this patch. In addition to these corrections, the user interface of the game also received some small improvements.
Marvels Avengers is now available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X and Google Stadia. For more information about this update, see Official Marvel’s Avengers Website.